K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House protects your cat from the cold weather. It includes a Kitty Lectro-Soft Heated Pad giving your cat a comfortable place to sleep.
The Outdoor Heated Kitty House has 2 doors so they can't be trapped by predators and a roof hangs over the doors to keep the inside dry. Assembles easily-no tools required. Open it up, zip the roof and hook the fasteners. Perfect for garages, porches, basements and barns.
The Kitty Lectro-Soft Heated Pad included with the Kitty House has dual thermostats and is designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature of 102°F when he/she lies on the bed. When your pet is not on the bed, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature of the bed will vary based on air temperature (generally 10-15 degrees above air temperature). It maintains the heat even in the coldest of weather.
The thermostat is powered by an electrical cord that's designed to withstand use outdoors and the bed is designed to be left plugged. When your pet is not on the bed it emits a low heat to attract your pet to its warmth.
NOTE: Do not place anything on the pad (other than the fleece cover provided).
- Heated pad provides warm place to sleep
- Great for outdoor cats
- Door flaps are not heavy easy to push through
- Made of 600 denier nylon with a vinyl backing
- Two exits
- Easy to assemble
- Heated pad draws the cats to the warmth
- Heated pad is 20 watts
- Faux-fleece cover for pad is machine washable
- Pad and house can be cleaned with damp cloth
- Designed for 1-2 kitties (depends on size)
- MET Listed for safety
- Door openings: 6" wide x 8" high
- Sleeping surface: 14" wide x 18" long
- Inside height: 15 inches
- Cord length: 5.5 feet
- Outside dimensions: 22" long x 18" wide x 17" high
- Heated kitty house with cord
- Heated pad
- Fleece cover
- One year K&H warranty